Monday, September 12, 2011

Save Your Marriage With CALCIUM!

Yes, Calcium can save your Marriage!  

I know, you're thinking, "Calcium? Isn't calcium a mineral, nothing but a supplement that I have to buy? I don't see how calcium can do anything for my marriage."

According to the life work of Dr. Carey Reams calcium is the greatest cause of nervousness and neurosis that there is, and lack of calcium upsets our balance.  As this balance is more and more upset, so are we.  We become harder to get along with.  The world appears as if it is dropping out from under us.  We can become very difficult to live with; angry without any explanation.  Even though our better half thinks and feels that we are angry at them, we are not.  We are simply fighting for our life from a subconscious perspective.


There are over 1/4 million different kinds of calcium that can be classified into 7 groups within 3 categories.

  • Category 1-Cationic Calciums
    •  Phosphate of Calcium
      • Dicalcium & Calcium Phosphate
    • Sulfate of Calcium
      • Calcium Sulfate
      • Calcium Lactate
    • Sour Milk Calcium
      • Acidophilus Milk
      • Buttermilk
    • Ascorbate Calcium

  • Category 2-Neutral Calciums
    •  Natural Mineral Colloids
      • Mincol
    • Gluconate Calcium
      • Calcium gluconate
    • Sweet Milk Calcium
      • Skimmed or Non-fat Milk Powder or Liquid
      • Dairy Calcium
      • Yogurt
    • Orotate Calcium
      • Calcium Orotate

  • Category 3-Anionic Calciums
    • Carbonate of Calcium
      • Coral Calcium
      • Carbonate Antacids such as Tums
    • Oxide of Calcium
      • Calcium Hydroxide (Reams' Cal II)
      • Saturated Lime (Reams' Lime Water)
    • Carbonate of Calcium & Magnesium
      • Dolomite
    • Tri-Calcium
      • Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda)
    • Citrate Calcium
      • Calcium Citrate
 Now that you know the classifications, why would you want to know them?  IMHO so you can do something with them.  To help balance your calcium so you can start living a balanced life you have to know the pH of your urine.  If the pH of your urine is 6.4 or higher you will want to take the Cationic calcium.  If your urine pH is 6.39 or lower then you will need to take the Anionic calcium.  This is a good starting point.  If you're interested in a Health Coach I'd be happy to hear from you. Send e-mail to healthisalifestyle@hotmail.com.
Many times we just go to the store and grab some calcium without knowing it is going to send our body chemistry further in the wrong direction.  Now there are no more excuses!  Everyone should be able to start getting along and truly loving each other.

To purchase calciums please go to NumberYourLife.com

5 comments:

  1. Love this :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mode of explaining everything in this piece of writing is
    actually fastidious, every one can effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.


    Take a look at my website; abnehmen low carb

    ReplyDelete



  3. I am really happy that dr.marnish reunited i and my lover back. dr.marnish@yahoocom is a rare spell caster to find and I’m glad that I met him on time to help me bring back my lover. I’ll be forever thankful.” if you need his help too you can call him +15036626930 dr.marnish based in united state
    Rebecca Kemaya

    ReplyDelete

  4. I and my boyfriend were meant to be forever but he met another girl at his work place. She did everything to break us apart B'cos she was younger and attractive, and finally my boyfriend moved in with her. I tried few cheap spells but to no avail then I ordered the most powerful love spell from robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com and I don't regret it! i and my boyfriend are back together and happier than ever. if you are heart broken and you want your lover back contact this spell caster Robinson, he is A top spell caster of the season, he has such a perfect view on love spells that I believe he can solve any case given to him. I recommend his love spell to couples in need of help. Use his services, call him +19715126745 and you will have your lover back.
    Chloe DWAYNE

    ReplyDelete


  5. I came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR Voke on how he was able to cure someone from HERPES, and any disease this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any problem that DR Voke can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR Voke i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HERPES Negative, friends you can reach Dr voke on any treatment for any Disease, reach him on _________________________________doctorvoke@gmail. com


    ReplyDelete

Comments are very welcome. Please leave one!